Plantation Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
At Light & Gonzalez, PLLC our attorneys are ready to represent you in your Plantation Florida Personal Injury matter. Our lawyers will work hard to try to get you compensated for any injuries that another person’s negligence has caused you. Whether you were in a car accident, slip & fall, or were injured while visiting a business or another party’s property, contact Light & Gonzalez, PLLC to speak with qualified Plantatiojn Florida Personal Injury lawyers to handle your legal matter.
Our attorneys will talk to you and will advise you on whether you may have an actionable personal injury claim. We are conveniently available for consultation in Plantation, Florida, and will handle any matter in Broward, Miami-Dade or Palm Beach Counties. Contact us today to speak with a qualified attorney to review your case and to try to get you compensated for your injuries.
Plantation Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
Have you been injured in an auto accident, slip and fall, or injured on someone elses’ premises? At Light & Gonzalez, PLLC we understand that dealing with your injuries can be rough enough, so finding a lawyer to represent your interests shouldn’t be. You deserve to have a Plantation Florida lawyer who will give your matter personal attention dedicate their time to ensuring you get the compensation you deserve for your medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other injuries and damages which you may sustained. Contact Light & Gonzalez, PLLC, Plantation Florida Personal Injury lawyers, to speak with an attorney qualified to handle your personal injury matter.
Important Do’s and Don’ts
Some important things that you should always keep in mind if you are involved in an accident
- DO NOT speak with any Insurance Claims Adjusters (including your own!)
- DO NOT submit to any physical examination (without consulting with your attorney)
- DO NOT give any recorded statements without the presence of your Attorney
- You should seek medical treatment immediately if you or a loved one has been injured.
- Hire an attorney who understands your situation and the accident claims process.
Types of Injuries our Lawyers Handle in South Florida
At Light & Gonzalez, PLLC we assist clients who are suffering from:
- Broken Bones
- Bone Fractures
- Whiplash resulting from rear-end collisions and other types of crashes
- Soft tissue injuries
- Concussions, headache syndrome
- Brain injuries (including Traumatic Brain Injury “TBI”)
- Closed Head Injuries
- Chronic back and/or neck pain
- Dislocated shoulders, elbows or knees
- Wrongful Death
- Fractured Vertebrae
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Injuries sustained as a result of a defective product
At Light & Gonzalez, PLLC we understand that these claims can result in an enormous amount of pain and suffering and a loss of enjoyment of life. It is our goal to maximize your recovery by fighting for your matter to ensure that the insurance company does not wrongfully deny you the benefits that you deserve! Call our office today for a free consultation with Plantation Florida Personal Injury Lawyers.
Read More About Negligence
Plantation Florida Negligence Lawyers
Have you been injured as a result of some dangerous property condition? Was this dangerous property condition brought about by someone else’s negligence? At Light & Gonzalez, we understand that dealing with you injuries can be rough enough, so finding a lawyer to represent your interests shouldn’t be! You deserve to have qualified Plantation Florida Personal Injury Lawyers who will give your matter personal attention dedicate their time to ensuring you get the compensation you deserve for your medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other injuries and damages which you may sustained.
Types of Personal Injury Negligence Lawsuits
Our attorneys represent individuals who have been injured as a result of property owners negligence in cases which may involve:
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Falling objects or collapsing structures in buildings
- Slip and fall accidents as a result of wet floors, dark hallways, or oily surfaces
- Sip and fall accident which resulted because of a dangerous condition on the premises
- Accidents in amusement parks and carnival rides
- Swimming pool accidents, including drowning
- Injuries incurred by home repair contractors and delivery employees
- Crime victims’ claims resulting from negligent security in parking lots, hotels, or other public places
- Injuries incurred as a result of the sale of alcoholic beverages to a minor (or to a mentally disabled individual) that results in injuries or death of the minor (or mentally disabled individual) or to a third party
In South Florida, a party who has invited people to a property to utilize that property in a particular manner and who exercises control (or implied authority) over the property, may become responsible to a person injured on the premises in the same matter as if they were the owner. Thus, in Florida, a cause of action based on premises liability may not be determinative on who has legal title (or ownership) of a property, but instead, on who is in actual possession (or control) of the property and what their legal duty to those injured was at the time of their injury.
In order for you to know what defenses may apply in your circumstance, you should meet with an qualified lawyer who is familiar with premises liability and negligence causes of action.
Contact our Plantation Florida Person Injury Lawyers Today
Contact Light & Gonzalez, PLLC today to speak to Plantation Florida Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss all of the options you have available, and we will work with you to try to achieve your goals whether you would like to try to settle your claim or try to take your case to trial.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.